How can you make an order?
Setting up an account at PolBox.TV is mandatory.
You can register here
Orders at the PolBox.TV shop can be done in the following ways: by adding products to your shopping cart and placing an order via the online form.
After inserting the products into the cart, please check that all the data is properly written, then you will be redirected to the internet bank page, where you have to make a fee.
Order fee Make a fee on the PolBox.TV store page by using:
1. Credit card;
2. Payment card; More information can be found here.
Receiving an order You can receive the order directly at the delivery service or by courier.
If you want to know the cost of shipping to your country, click on SUPPORT, then on Shipping costs and calculate the cost of delivery to your country.
1. The costs depend on the quantity of ordered goods (total weight).
2. The customer pays the customs duties.
3. Data access is free and you receive it by e-mail.
Date and time of delivery
1. The delivery time is in working days, without weekends and holidays, and it depends on postal services.
2. Delivery in Europe on normal days (not holidays) is about 4–14 days. Before holidays, it can be delayed for 2 weeks or more, depending on the size of your order.
3. Delivery in the USA is about 2–10 days (it depends on address of the receiver and the distance between the shop and the receiver).
4. Data access is available.
1. PolBox.TV is not responsible for delays in delivering services.
2. PolBox.TV is not responsible for delivery costs to countries that are not present in the calculation table. These costs are paid by the customer.